Conditions We Treat
At Sunnyside Clinic, we provide expert psychiatric and psychological care for those struggling with their mental health.
Our interdisciplinary clinical approach includes a thorough diagnostic evaluation as well as the proposal of a treatment plan. At Sunnyside, we favour a combined approach involving psychopharmacotherapy (medications) and psychotherapy (“talk therapy”).
Treatment plans are established on a personalised manner, taking into consideration the current scientific evidence, as well as individual preferences.
We offer patients:
- Comprehensive psychiatric consultation and evaluation
- Pharmacological treatment (medications)
- Individual psychotherapy (based on the concepts of supportive psychotherapy)
- Specialised group therapies, including couples and family therapy
Services not provided:
At Sunnyside we endeavor to match our skills with the needs of our clientele. In light of this principle, at this stage, Prof Zubaran is not providing his services to individuals who present with the conditions mentioned below:
- Severe personality disorders
- Neurodevelopmental Disorders, including Autism Spectrum Disorder, and other disorder typically occurring during childhood and adolescence (younger than 18)
- Sleep Disorders
- Sexual Dysfunctions
- Patients with Moderate, and Severe intellectual disability
- Eating Disorders
- Neurocognitive Disorders, such as Dementia
In addition, Sunnyside clinicians do not provide legal reports in relation to matters pertaining to payment of benefits, compensations, pensions, housing or any other support services, or any medico-legal matter.
Mood & Anxiety Disorders
Depression, Anxiety, Adjustment Disorder, Bipolar, Panic Disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.
Schizophrenia, Brief Psychotic Episode, Drug-induced Psychosis.
Misuse of Prescription Drug, Opiates, Cannabis, Nicotine, Alcohol.
Post-Traumatic Stress (PTSD), Adjustment Disorder.