Conditions We Treat
At Sunnyside Clinic, we provide expert psychiatric and psychological care for those struggling with their mental health.
Our interdisciplinary clinical approach includes a thorough diagnostic evaluation as well as the proposal of a treatment plan. At Sunnyside, we favour a combined approach involving psychopharmacotherapy (medications) and psychotherapy (“talk therapy”).
Treatment plans are established on a personalised manner, taking into consideration the current scientific evidence, as well as individual preferences.
We offer patients:
- Comprehensive psychiatric and psychological assessment
- Pharmacological treatment (medications)
- Individual psychological therapies
- Assessment of substance use as well as relapse prevention strategies
At Sunnyside we endeavour to match our skills with the needs of our clientele. In light of this principle, at this stage, our clinicians are not providing his services to individuals who present with the conditions mentioned below:
- Severe personality disorders
- Neurodevelopmental Disorders, including Autism Spectrum Disorder, and other disorder typically occurring during childhood and adolescence (younger than 18)
- Sleep Disorders
- Sexual Dysfunctions
- Moderate and Severe intellectual disability
In addition, our clinicians do not provide legal reports in relation to matters pertaining to payment of benefits, compensations, pensions, housing or any other support services, or any medico-legal matter.
Mood & Anxiety Disorders
Depression, Anxiety, Adjustment Disorder, Bipolar, Panic Disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.
Schizophrenia, Brief Psychotic Episode, Drug-induced Psychosis.
Misuse of Prescription Drug, Opiates, Cannabis, Nicotine, Alcohol.
Post-Traumatic Stress (PTSD), Adjustment Disorder.